martes, octubre 16, 2012

Steel Pulse - Soldiers Tablatura


TABLATURA 

STEEL PULSE - Soldiers

*from 'Handsworth Revolution' (1978)* Intro: Bm F#m (x4) Break: Bm F#m Du-tallee! Bm F#m Du-tallee! Bm F#m Du-tallee! Bm F#m Du-tallee! Verse 1: Bm F#m Bm And when soldiers came; them say war. F#m Them said them come to make us tame, Bm F#m And from that day, until now on; Bm F#m We were jeered and laughed to scorn. Bm F#m Things used to be ire, (before the soldiers came), Bm F#m Things used to be nice, so nice now. Bm F#m Things used to be ire, (before the soldiers came), Bm F#m Things used to be nice, so nice, so nice. Chorus 1: G A Our country them did enter, yeah, G A Troops trodding left, right and centre, (everywhere). G Bm One moment at peace with nature, now victims of a massacre. G We got our spears, we got our shields, Bm But their guns were greater; prepare for a slaughter! Interlude: A C#m (strum C#m (x4)) Verse 2: (n.C) Give I back I witch doctor, Bm F#m Give I back I Black Ruler. Bm F#m Me no want no dictator, Bm F#m Me no want no tyrant on yah. Break: Bm F#m Du-tallee! Bm F#m Du-tallee! Bm F#m Du-tallee! Bm F#m Du-tallee! Interlude: Bm F#m (x4) Chorus 2: G A (x2) G Bm (x2) A C#m (strum C#m (x4)) (Spoken over Above Chords): Way down in Africa, where the backra still rules, Day after day the Black Man is suffering now, Far more than when he was a slave. Is there a need for war? No. Peace my bredren; here them bawl. Bodies in mutilated condition, Faces scarred beyond recognition. Is this what Civilization means to me? Then without it, I prefer to be, so... Verse 3: (n.c) Give I back I witch doctor, Bm F#m Give I back I Black Ruler. Bm F#m Me no want no dictator, Bm F#m Me no want no tyrant on yah. Coda: Bm F#m Du-tallee! Bm F#m Du-tallee! Bm F#m Du-tallee! Bm F#m Du-tallee! (Repeat to Fade) CHORD DIAGRAMS: --------------- Bm F#m G A C#m EADGBE EADGBE EADGBE EADGBE EADGBE x24432 244222 355433 577655 x46654






Fuentes de información:

No hay comentarios.: